Free Camping is available during the festival. Due to residential changes in the Collector Village, please use the Contact Us Form to request further information on camping for the 2018 Festival.
- The camping area is not a dedicated camping ground and campers are advised that they use it at their own risk.
- The pumpkin festival committee will provide rubbish bins, a portaloo and some fire drums but otherwise there are no facilities like power, showers or water. Water drums can be filled up at the nearby Oval (non-drinking water).
- The camping area will be taped off from the adjacent car park area.
- Pets are OK but must be restrained at all times.
- While using the camping area, please respect your fellow campers and behave yourselves!
- Best access is from Surrey Street although Google maps may not recognise Surrey Street it runs parallel to the highway.
For those wishing to explore Collector, the camping area is just a short walk to the Bushranger Hotel and nearby Some Cafe. An enjoyable walk can be had by doing the entire block and checking out Nelson’s Monument and our historic churches and cemeteries.
Collector Wines has a shop front just next to Some Cafe on Murray Street and have a Cellar Door open Friday to Sunday, 10am – 4pm.
Helen Stephens Gallery, Paintings, Prints, Ceramics open Sunday’s 11am – 4pm, 39 Murray Street, Collector.