Welcome to the 2018 Collector Village Pumpkin Festival (CVPF) Stallholder applications.
All stallholder sites are now FULL.
A waitlist stallholder applications are still being taken for Market Stalls ONLY, that do not require power.
The Collector Village Pumpkin Festival attracts around 12,000 people year. Our country festival has a focus on Australian and handmade goods.
- Stallholder completes 2018 Application Form and Agreement to Terms & Conditions
- Application assessed by Collector Village Pumpkin Festival Stallholder Team.
- Notification sent on if Stallholder Applicants on if applications have been added to the wait list.
- Stallholders submit Public Liability Insurance.
- Invoice sent to Stallholder for payment. Stall confirmed once payment has been received and required documents have been received.
- Market Stall
Collector is a rural area and flat areas are limited on the Bourke Street please indicate if a flat site is required, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Option 2: Open Site 3m x 3m
Size: 3m x 3m frontage.
Power: available on request ($30 for each 15amp outlet).
Open Sites are suitable for market stalls and food stalls.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions have changed and all stallholders are required to read and agree to these conditions on application.